Sonia Linda Reinecke - education and vita
My work as a coach, trainer and moderator is combined from a humanistic education and a business degree.
I have involved myself with the topic of "Emotional Intelligence" since my thesis in 2004, which has also decisively shaped my work as an Account Director, Product Manager and Manager of Corporate Communications in the advertising industry.
Since 2009, I am working self-employed as a qualified coach and trainer with an holistic approach towards personality development and vocation on the basis of humanistic psychology.
I am living with my husband and our two children in Hamburg Eppendorf.
- Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner, Mary Burmeister Inc. Arizona, USA
- Coach Certification at 2coach Personnel and Management Consulting, Hamburg
- Trainer and Process Consultant Certification at 2coach Personnel and Management Consulting, Hamburg
- Outplacement and Career Consultant Certification at 2coach Personnel and Management Consulting, Hamburg
- Licensed Reiss Profile Master, Hamburger Coaching Contor, Hamburg
- Product Manager at Springer & Jacoby, Hamburg
- Manager Corporate Communications at Springer & Jacoby, Hamburg
- Account Director at ZOO, Advertising Agency, Hamburg
- Diploma in Business Administration, University of Lüneburg
- Pre-Diploma in Business Administration, University of Hamburg
- English Literature, Semester Abroad Program, Arizona State University, USA
- Abitur (similar to the International Baccalaureate), Rudolf Steiner School, Wuppertal, Germany