Are you facing a change in your career?
Whether you are self-initiating a change in your career or it is due to outside influences, a career change requires vigilance, self-confidence and an intelligent use of emotions.
As an objective sparring partner, I support you in exploring new ways to cope with larger tasks, to examine their role behaviour and to utilise the chances given to you. Whether you are starting a new profession, or transitioning between careers, the balance between your work and private life is important.
In the career coaching framework, the following topics can be addressed:
- Potential Analysis
- Career search and vision work
- Determination of performance motivation and value structures
- Creative Job Search - consideration of new career paths
- Is the path to independence an option for you? Opportunities and risks of self-employment or your own company
- Self-promotion and marketing
- Preparing for introductory and job interviews